Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thinking of you

I really enjoyed making this card, with this sweet peaceful bug. I like using bugs and animals in my cards, I have made alot of cards with House-Mouse. I used Rose Bug from Alota Rubber Stamps, from the bug collection. Colored it up with Prisma Colors, the back paper is The Spring Stack by DCWV. I used the Martha Stewart lace punch for the edging also I used the oval scallop nestabilities with the cuttlebug. The cuttlebug is one of my favorite toys, thanks to a friend who introduced me to this tool.

I even got a little creative with the inside of the card. I used some corner dies with the cuttlebug to dress it up.
Thank you all who have visited my blog, I have been enjoying blogging.

Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Gloria,
    Gorgeous card! I love your dp and the lace border. And I have to say, WOW! I like the new look of your blog - awesome!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that image and the colors you used.
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.