Saturday, November 12, 2011

Midnght Madness Sketch Challenge # 129



I enjoyed the last challenges so much thought I would join in again. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between.

So I picked Mistletoe Moment  from House-Mouse Designs, I colored with Copics.  The background paper I used is from DCWV and K & Company Yuletide.  The scroll on the side I cut with the Cricut using Ornamental Iron 2 and the top border I also used the Cricut and Joy of the Season. 
The Winner this week will receive 2 House-Mouse Stamps

Thank you for taking the time to take a peak and I appreciate comments.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love this image and your coloring is perfect. The flourish is so eye catching and love how you strung your stars. Thanks so much for joining us the MMSC this week! Can't wait to see your next creation!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thank you for joining in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
    Valarie Florer
    Priscillastyles-store DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Gloria,
    This is the cutest card! I just love those adorable little mice! Your embellishments are really wonderful. I especially like the stars and the flowers! Great job!! So glad you took the Midnight Madness challenge.
    Gloria
    MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, I'm loving seeing so many House Mouse creations and this one is just darling! Super sweet image and fantastic details on this one. Love the stars, flowers and flourish! Awesome!
    Thanks for playing along with us again this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria! Lovely HM&F image and card. Fab embellies. What a FUN take on the MMSC sketch! Thank you for your support and for joining Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! Good luck on the draw and hope to see you playing with us again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.