Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Christmas Card

This week is sure flying by again, busy, busy bee. I have been working on my challenge cards this week I am going to enter several challenges. As you can see this one is for Christmas card Challenge, check this blog "Christmas Stamping All Year Long". There is a different challenge each week for Christmas Cards, maybe this way I will get all my cards done for Christmas early. I enjoy making Christmas cards they are my favorite and this card was fun to do. The little penquin is from SU "Penquin Pleasanities", he is on Starry Night paper from CM. I really like this paper but I believe it has been discontinued. I colored the little guy with Prisma colors and OMS, they are my favorite to work with. Hope everybody has a great day I am going to get back to creating, so many challenges. Thank you for dropping in and checking me out.
Gloria

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Love that little image, that is too cute! :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and that penguin is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The penguin is so cute and of course, I love this paper!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gloria!! Your card is totally awesome . . .I really love the cute penguin and pretty dps that you used for your card. I love the non-traditional colors too! It's fantastic!! Thank you for playing in the challenge this week! We have a new challenge tomorrow. . I hope you'll have the time to play again this week!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.