Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope you all are ready for Easter...I have finally finished all my Easter Cards. I would like to wish everybody a very Blessed Easter. Thank you for taking the time to check me out. Thank you Marsha for encouraging me to do a blog and to make more cards.

I have had this sweet House-Mouse for a while I thought she would make a nice card. This is Amanda in "Fish Bowl". I colored this cute mouse and her friend with Prisma Colors and OMS. The paper I used for the yellow BG is K & Company "Brenda Walton Small Wonders Girl" and the paper for the red BG is from DCWV "The Spring Stack". I used my Craft Robo to cut out the slider with Happy Easter. The CR is really a fascinating tool, you can create what every you want to with the program that comes with it. There is no limit on what you can design on your own computer. Sorry do not mean to sound like a commercial but, the CR is a great tool for any paper crafter. I also used the cuttlebug and embossed with the swiss dot folder.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the dimension it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and coloring! This is such an adorable image, super job!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.